“Blood Donation, Half Cabbage Fee” project. By reducing the fare by 50% both to and from the blood donors at the Thai Red Cross between 1-31 July 2021, only Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

 3 ก.ค. 2564 | 38

Mr. Passakorn Dararatanarot General Manager of Asia Cab Co., Ltd.,  the manufacturer and operator of public taxi services under the name  " cabb ( CABB)",  said that the situation of the epidemic of COVID- 19 causing many people to worry about infection during the blood donation journey As a result, there was a shortage of blood reserves, so the Company, in collaboration with the National Blood Center, Thai Red Cross Society, organized the  “Blood Donation, Half Cabbage Fee” project. By reducing the fare by 50% both to and from the blood donors at the Thai Red Cross between 1-31 July 2021, only Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., except for public holidays, 2,000 privileges, just call to register at Thai Red Cross Society 02-256-4300 or 02-263-9600-99 ext. 1760, 1770, 1752 to receive a discount code for traveling to the Thai Red Cross Society. And when the donation is done, you can request a discount code to travel back at the Thai Red Cross Society's public relations counter. Donors can call the cab service through the CABB Application, which can be downloaded for both IOS and Android systems at  http://onelink.to/nm9qus.  The company has taken a number of cabs to serve at the Thai Red Cross Society as well.

“Blood Donation Project Cabb thinks half. It will help facilitate and increase confidence, resulting in a greater number of blood donors. Because the cab is a taxi that has good cleanliness measures. There is a touch protection system. and is the only model with a transparent partition between the cockpit and the passenger compartment. with split air conditioning system There is an intercom system for communicating with the driver. and use the Cashless Payment fare payment system via debit card, credit card and mobile banking. This will reduce exposure. This has eased concerns about getting infected with COVID while traveling,” said Mr. Passakorn.

On the occasion of organizing a blood donation project Half the cab, the company has also campaigned for healthy team members to donate blood to the Thai Red Cross Society. To work together through the crisis in the situation of blood shortage Initially, the executives, staff of Asia Cab, and CABB Drivers joined in donating.

On the other hand,  Ms. Piyanun Kwong, Assistant Director of Blood Procurement and Corporate Image. National Blood Center, Thai Red Cross Society Said that the National Blood Center, the Thai Red Cross Society, has a mission to provide adequate, safe and quality blood to treat patients across the country. 60% of the donated blood will be paid to hospitals in Bangkok and 40% to the provinces. 77 percent of patients who need blood transfusions are acute blood loss patients, such as accident patients. surgery patient which often requires large amounts of blood The remainder, 23 percent, is for patients with blood diseases who need lifelong blood transfusions. The blood supply target of the National Blood Center is 2,500–3, 000 units per day to provide enough blood to meet the needs of patients across the country. But from the situation of the outbreak of COVID-19 reduce the amount of blood until the blood shortage is insufficient. Therefore, when the Thai Red Cross learns that the Asia Cab organizes a blood donation project Cabb thinks half. as well as campaigning for the team to come together and donate I feel welcome and grateful to all those involved in this project who came together to campaign for people to donate blood. And is part of helping patients who are waiting for blood across the country.

CABB #cabbdrivers #แค็บบ์

#รัฐวัชร์จัดให้

#ข่าวสังคมบันเทิงธุรกิจไลฟ์สไตล์

อัพเดทล่าสุด

  26 ก.ค. 2564
ซีพีเอฟทั่วไทย เดินหน้าส่งอาหารจากใจ หนุนบุคลากรสาธารณสุข สู้วิกฤตโควิด-19

  26 ก.ค. 2564
เดอะ สตรีท รัชดา ร่วมบรรเทาสถานการณ์โควิด -19 พร้อมปฏิบัติตามประกาศกรุงเทพมหานคร เปิดบริการเฉพาะซูเปอร์มาร์เก็ต ร้านสะดวกซื้อ ร้านขายยา จุดบริการฉีดวัคซีนโควิด-19

  26 ก.ค. 2564
JKN ผนึกกำลัง ช่อง 8 สร้างปรากฏการณ์สุดเซอร์ไพร์ส เสิร์ฟคอนเทนต์ข้ามช่อง ซีรีส์หลากหลาย หวังโกยเรตติ้งคนดู

  25 ก.ค. 2564
มารู้จักวิธีเก็บบันทึกการออกกำลังกาย เพื่อให้การออกกำลังกายของคุณได้ผลลัพธ์ดีขึ้น

เว็บไซต์ Thedailybangkok.com เป็นเว็บไซต์เพื่อ ข่าวสาร สาระ และ ความบันเทิง เพื่อสังคมไทย

ช่องทางติดต่อทีมงาน Thedailybangkok.com แนะนำ, ติชม, ฝากข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์, ติดต่อโฆษณา ติดต่อธุรกิจ : thedailybkk@gmail.com
เบอร์โทร : 090-328-2392

     

Copyright © www.thedailybangkok.com 2021 all rights reserved.